Tips on How to Get the Most Out of Electric Power Washer
What it’s like to use an electric power washer. It is a really great tool for outdoor cleaning but they can be quite expensive and need a lot of space to store them. For some homeowners, the expense and needed storage are not worth the investment because you don’t need one every day. If you do own a pressure washer, though, here are some tips on how to get the most out of this handy tool!
Tips on how to get the most out of your power washer:
If you’re lucky enough to own a power washer, here are some tips on how to get the most out of it:
- Make sure you read the instructions carefully before use.
- Always wear safety goggles and protective clothing when using a power washer.
- Start by spraying the dirtiest areas and working your way towards the cleanest ones.
- Don’t use the power washer too close to the surface you’re trying to clean or you’ll damage it.
- Keep an eye on the pressure gauge and make sure the water pressure is set correctly for the surface you’re cleaning.
- If the power washer starts to lose power, stop using it and check the water supply.
- Don’t leave the power washer outside when not in use or it will rust.
- If you’re worried about your pressure washer freezing, keep it indoors or cover it with a tarp between uses.
- If you want to make your job easier, invest in another attachment like a rotating nozzle or brush.
- Be careful not to use the power washer too often as this will make the surface you’re cleaning very smooth and hard to clean in future.
- You might want to look into buying a special attachment like a foam cannon for extra fun!