A Guide on Pressure Washing Siding
Pressure washing siding of your home is a great way to clean the exterior of your house. This can be done more often than you think-every six months, at least. The benefits of pressure washing include removing all dirt and mold growth on the surface of the house as well as getting rid of mildew that may have developed over time. Pressure washing also helps prevent ice dams on the roof during winter!
Pressure washing your home’s siding can provide many benefits, including the following:
- Removing dirt and mold growth from the surface of the house.
- Removing mildew that may have developed over time.
- Helping to prevent ice dams on the roof during winter.
- Making the exterior of your house look cleaner and more attractive.
- Saving you time and money in the long run by preventing expensive repairs down the road.
When pressure washing your home siding, it’s important to keep the following tips in mind:
- Always use a detergent or cleaner when pressure washing siding, as this will help to remove all the dirt and mold growth on the surface of the house.
- Be sure to use a spray nozzle that is designed for pressure washing, as this will help you to achieve the best results.
- Start from the top of the house and work your way down, as this will help prevent any dirt or water from dripping down onto areas that have already been cleaned.
- Use a wide spray nozzle when cleaning large areas, and switch to a narrow spray nozzle for more detailed cleaning.
- Make sure to pay attention to any areas where mold may be growing, such as the seams of your roof or shingles.
- Be sure that you only pressure wash in the direct sunlight when possible, and never use a pressure washer on surfaces that are still wet from rain!
- Allow newly pressure washed surfaces at least 24 hours to dry before applying any paint, stain, or sealant.
- Store your pressure washer safely away after each use.
- Consider hiring a reputable company for the task of pressure washing your home’s siding, as you will be sure to get the best results this way.
- Keep up with pressure washing your home’s siding, even if you live in an area where snow doesn’t accumulate on the roof during winter months-the benefits of this job are too great to put off!
You can find a reputable company for the task of pressure washing your home’s siding by searching online, in your local phone book, or by asking friends and family members for their recommendations.
It’s important to keep up with pressure washing your house because it can help prevent expensive repairs down the road. By removing dirt, mold, and mildew from the surface of your home, you can protect it from further damage and keep it looking its best for years to come. Keeping up with pressure washing your house can also help prevent the development of ice dams on the roof during winter. The benefits of this job are too great to put off, so keep it on your monthly to-do list!
267 W Wieuca Rd NE STE 202, Atlanta, GA 30342