10 Reasons You Need Water Fed Poles for Home Power Wash
Home power wash is the newest trend in home maintenance and upkeep. With water-fed poles, this easy and environmentally friendly way to clean your patio, siding or driveway won’t destroy any plants around your property. Power washing is a great way to clean the exterior of your house, and it’s not as difficult as you might think. You’ll need a power washer, some detergent, and a few hours to get the job done.
Water fed poles are perfect for home power wash because:
- They reach high up – most power washers only have a range of about 20 feet. Water fed poles can extend up to 60 feet, making it easy to clean those hard-to-reach areas.
- They’re lightweight – water fed poles are made from aluminum or carbon fiber, making them much lighter than traditional power washers. This makes them easy to maneuver and less likely to cause damage to your property.
- They’re environmentally friendly – with a water fed pole, you only use clean water. This means there’s no risk of polluting the environment with harsh chemicals or detergents.
- They’re gentle – the soft bristles on the end of a water fed pole are designed to be gentle on your property. This means you won’t have to worry about damaging delicate surfaces like brick or stone.
- They’re easy to use – even if you’ve never used a power washer before, water fed poles are easy to operate. Just attach the hose and start washing away dirt and grime.
- They save time – with a water fed pole, you can power wash your entire house in a fraction of the time it would take to do it by hand. You can also use a water fed pole to clean your car, boat, or RV.
- They’re the future of power washing – with more and more people looking for ways to go green, water fed poles are the future of power washing. They’re efficient, environmentally friendly, and gentle on your property.
- They’re easy to store – unlike a bulky power washer, a water fed pole can be easily stored in a small space. This makes them perfect for people with limited storage space.
- They’re portable – unlike a power washer, a water fed pole is portable. This means you can take it with you wherever you go, making it perfect for cleaning outdoor surfaces like patios and decks.
- They make cleaning fun – let’s face it, power washing is a lot more fun than scrubbing surfaces by hand. With a water fed pole, you can get the job done quickly and enjoy the satisfaction of a well-cleaned exterior.
So, if you’re looking for an easy, efficient, and environmentally friendly way to clean the exterior of your house, water fed poles are the perfect solution. They’re gentle on your property, easy to use, and cost effective – what more could you ask for? Contact us today to learn more about our water fed poles and how they can help you get your home looking its best.
267 W Wieuca Rd NE STE 202, Atlanta, GA 30342