We are pleased that your Homeowners Association (HOA) chose WiseGuys Pro-Wash to service your neighborhood!
Please Note: We will we using the fire hydrants inside the community as our water source for this project. We are permitted to do this through the local water authority and will be paying for the water that we use. This means that we do not need to connect to any of the homeowners water in order to complete this project.
Since we will be in your neighborhood, we are able to offer you the following discounted services.
We Need Your Help Before Service!
- All gates around the house are unlocked
- Vehicles are not parked on the driveway
- Park vehicles that must leave during cleaning on street
Protect from Water Entry
- Close & lock all windows, exterior doors, and garage doors (can blow open during cleaning)
- Place rolled-up towel at the bottom inside of each window and exterior door
- Customer must clear all furniture/pots from areas being cleaned before our crew arrives
- Failure to do so will result in the area being skipped (can return for additional cost)
- Small trinkets/fragile items must be put inside (wind chimes, thermostats, pots, etc)
If you wish to take advantage of this group pricing, please fill out the form below in its entirety, and make payment through our secure gateway by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, May 31 2022.
Project will be completed between Wednesday, June 1, 2022-Wednesday, June 15, 2022 (weather dependent).