What to Expect From Pressure Washing Prices & Rates
You’ve probably heard about pressure washing before, but are you wondering how much it costs and what the benefits are? Pressure washing is a common service that many homeowners opt for to clean their homes and remove dirt, mold, mildew and any other unwanted grime from the outside of their home. It’s fast and easy- not to mention environmentally friendly. This service will often come with a price tag, so here are the benefits and prices associated with professional pressure washing services! In this article, I’ll explain the benefits and what to expect from pressure washing prices and rates.
The Benefits of Professional Pressure Washing Services
There are many benefits that can be reaped from professional pressure washing services, including:
– The elimination of dirt and grime from the exterior surfaces of your home.
– The elimination of mold and mildew growths from shaded areas around your home.
– Reduction in the number of insects residing on the outside faces of your home! These insects could become a nuisance if left to their own devices.
– Better light reflection on your house due to a cleaner face! Light reflects better off a clean surface than a dirty one, so this will make your home look brighter and more appealing. If you want people to see that you have pride in where you live then hiring professionals for pressure washing services is the right move.
– The removal of oil and grease spots from cars, decks and any other surfaces that may require this type of cleaning service.
– The reduction in allergens that can be found on exterior home surfaces due to a lack of dirt and grime. This makes for a healthier environment for you, your family and your pets.
– Better insulation as a result of reduced heat loss through the exterior walls of your home! This will save you money over time because you won’t need to turn up the heat as much during those cold winter nights. Money saved is money earned.
The Costs Associated With Professional Pressure Washing Services
The costs associated with professional pressure washing services can vary depending on several different factors:
– The size of your home.
– How badly your exterior surfaces need cleaning (the grimmer the dirtier it will be, and the costlier).
– The number of stories or levels on your house (high-value homes with multiple stories tend to cost more than single-level homes).
When looking at these factors, here are some prices you can expect to pay for professional pressure washing services:
– A typical two-story home in a moderate climate without many stains would cost about $1,500.
– A smaller one-story home with a lot of grime stains would run a homeowner around $900.
– If you have several big power appliances on your property such as a car or boat then those may also be included in this service.
These prices are not set in stone and can vary depending on where you live, what you want cleaning, how big your house is, and more. It’s always best to get quotes from several different companies before choosing one so that you can determine who offers the best service at the best rates. That way you know for sure that you’re getting the most bang for your buck!
Now that you’ve read this article it’s safe to say that pressure washing services cost money but they also provide many benefits- namely clean, mold-free exterior surfaces around your home. These benefits come with a price tag, but if done yearly then over time they will save homeowners quite a bit of money while making their homes look better than ever!
Check out our local service area below!
267 W Wieuca Rd NE STE 202, Atlanta, GA 30342