WiseGuys Pro-Wash Employment OpportunitiesWiseGuys Pro-Wash is looking for a few All-Stars to join our team! Great opportunity if you are looking for a job where you get to work outside, like seeing things change due to your efforts, and enjoy being appreciated for a job well done. We are looking to add great people who like to improve and are looking to be apart of something bigger than themselves. You get paid to work out, learn, work with peers and get respect because what we do is hard. Started by the goal to be the best in the industry, we provide our customers with the best, most professional experience possible. Company: WiseGuys Pro-Wash is fast-growing family-owned exterior cleaning (pressure washing, soft washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning) company that services the Atlanta Metro Area. Our company was founded under a previous name four years ago with our central office based out of Doraville, Georgia. All of our staff is clean, friendly, uniformed and safe. Here are some of the top reasons our employees continue to work with us:
- Growth Potential
- Being Part of a Team
- Giving Back to the Community
- Open-Door Environment
- We Stand By Our Services
Positions Currently AvailableLead Technician Pay around $30k-40k a year including bonuses, commissions, and tips.
- Full-time Employment (Year Round)
- Great Pay
- Career Advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Health Club Membership
WiseGuys Pro-Wash Lead Technician Job DescriptionPrimary Function: Responsible for the quality and efficient completion of residential and commercial cleaning services. Identify and sell additional work as well as develop new customers. Specific Duties:
- Provide service in pressure washing and soft washing.
- Drive company owned vehicle (automatic) from office to job sites.
- Lead a team of 1-3 people on the service site.
- Use handheld technology to record and document services.
- Greet and set expectations with customers.
- Collect payment and follow work orders as required.
- Responsible for the efficient use of materials, the end result of the job, and leaving job site in a clean manner.
- Maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies on company vehicle.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment adequately serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include responsibilities outside this job description.
You will start as an assistant technician with the goal of quickly becoming a lead technician. Once you are competent as an assistant technician, you will be promoted to a lead technician and trained to manage other team members. You’ll be moved to the next available lead position when you are ready.
You will be trained to properly drive a work vehicle, maintain equipment, wash houses/buildings, flat work, and supervise others.
You’ll learn our culture, job site safety, customer interaction, how to upsell and get an overview of our entire system and processes. Our training is designed to help you excel and move up in our company quickly.
To move up to a lead technician, you need to pay attention to the little details, and you must love your job and the company. Someone in this position has to have grit; you have to be able to stay positive even on long, hard days. You have to be able to think on your feet and be a problem solver. You must be able to interact with customers effectively and be a people person. The right person for this position will be honest and naturally want to help others, including his/her team and those in the community.What do I need to be successful?
- Ability to learn, listen, and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- No experience necessary, but prior experience is a plus.
- Personality suitable for working and communicating effectively with fellow teammates, and customers.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify problems and determine best solutions.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action.
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment.
- Possess current drivers license, ability to operate a motor vehicle, and maintain a driving record consistent with company standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Present a professional appearance including wearing a company uniform.
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week.
- Willing to work weekends as needed.
- Must be able to lift over 60 pounds and be able to carry ladders safely.
- Must not be afraid of working at heights, from ladders, and comfortable on roofs.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to read and write in English and have legal right to work in the US.
- Daily physical labor.
- Constant mobility including walking, lifting, looking, climbing, pushing, pulling, and standing for extended periods.
- Work on uneven, slippery, or steep ground.
- Climbing onto roofs and working off ladders up to 32 ft.
- Lifting up to 60 pounds.
- Safely carrying ladders.
- Work mostly outdoors, in various weather conditions such as rain.
- May withstand extreme conditions such as heat in Summer or chill in Winter.
- Great Atmosphere and Culture.
- Huge Growth Potential.
- Community involvement.
- Paid company outings such as sporting events, amusement parks, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
WiseGuys Pro-Wash is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By clicking on the “Apply Now” button below, I agree that I have read the job description, and I am ready to apply.Apply Now
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.